DID YOU KNOW?
Jobs for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer 2008 - 2018 in the US are expected to increase by 13%! The median wage for Truck Drivers, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer in New York State for May 2009 was over $19 per hour.
The Trucking Industry moves 70% of the nation’s freight, and employs approximately 1 out of every 9 workers in America.
Projection Data provided by the National Employment Matrix and the US Dept. of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Get licensed in as little as six weeks!
- Fully licensed and certified by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
- Late model air conditioned tractors
- Easy to learn 6 speed transmissions
- Advanced 10 speed hi-low transmission training
- Various sized trailers available
- Lessons available in English & Spanish
- Training available 7 days a week
- Individual lessons (pay as you go)
- Packages available
- Road test services available in Dutchess & Putnam County NY.
Our packages take you from start to finish. They all include the CDL permit preparation course, standard shift training, DOT Medical, Defensive Driving Course, Road test service, and vary by the amount of road training in hours.
FREE TRAINING IF YOU QUALIFY